Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Sometimes I Don't Know

  In this current update of my life I have been learning what little do I know or just when I think I figured life out I haven't. Especially from this season of just being a graduate from Cumberland.  I even thought what, " What does the average 23 year old feel who is turning 24?" I can't speak from every 23 year old but for me it is awkward  I'm not  a youth , college student or even in my 30's. I keep telling myself I am an adult but sometimes I say it so much I don't know rather I can believe it. Although I heard a song this week called " Who You Are " by JJ Heller. This song made me think  there are a lot of unknowns. Sometimes it's a unknown....

  • Fear
  • Hurt
  • Anticipation
Although I think they could some how tie together at one point. And the hardest part of the unknown is when we don't have answers or we have a friend who needs the answer.I think the more my mind rolls over and over these thoughts I'm reminded  that it really is a test of knowing who God is. It's so easy to claim God when we know what's happening but when the page seems blank it's easy to question and wonder. I don't know what season everyone is in but I thought this song was too good to not share:


No comments:

Post a Comment