Saturday, March 2, 2013

We Are More

 One of the area's that I have always struggled with for sometime is anxiety. I would never talk about it with any one. In fact I wrote about it some in my blog:


  • The Tables Open (http://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=7606946667825615076#editor/target=post;postID=7828151314180459442)
However , I want to address this even more because our culture has given us the idea that we're the crazies or that's the perspective I ended up taking from last semester. I can't express to you how scary it was for me. And even today I am still working out my shame. However, lately it's been a topic in our media. There are even artist like Plumb who has dealt with it.


  • http://www.newreleasetuesday.com/article.php?article_id=989  ( Her Story)

I know I have never went to that measure but knowing that I 'm not alone encourages me and so I feel like it has to encourage others as well. For too long Satan has fed us lies that we're not good enough.  And so  today I felt like sharing this in a brief  blog. And I hope that perhaps these stories will shed some light because we are more. We just live in a broken world that tells us we're not.

No comments:

Post a Comment