Saturday, March 9, 2013

Simple Encouragement

 In this current season or should I say past few weeks the Father has been teaching me the importance of being present. And it is ever so hard because so often  we  either want to back to are past or we crave to know the futures.
Either way it is not a easy journey for  take on.  Over the reflection of this God has been teaching me many things such as:


  • You can't force answers out of God
  •  God's time isn't always are time but it's perfect
  • Be present
  • The fruit of our true faith comes with the task: " Will  we keep walking and trust?"
 This is definitely  a challenge of the heart because our hearts can be so weak.Although  in the mist of this God has also reassured me of these truths as well:


  •  You are my special possession  2 Peter 2:9
  • His way is perfect  2 Samuel 22:31
  •  He is faithful Psalm 145:13-14
  • He restores Colossians 1:14
  • He hasn't forsaken Psalm 9:10

  I know  this is brief but  sometimes simple is better and I hope  it will encourage you  because if it is any thing keeping it simple can often be  the most powerful  moments. I also would like to leave you with a song that has spoken to me lately.


No comments:

Post a Comment