Friday, March 15, 2013

2 Free Blizzards & More

 Last week at my church we we're challenged to do ( 5 Acts of Kindness). However, yesterday when I was out with a sweet friend of mine the 5 Act's we're reversed. It was really something so simple; an employee came over there and gave us 2 free blizzards.  And this little moment  triggered me to think where has God  been all along. He has been right beside me. This is so easy to forget too because we do live in  a fallen broken world. We get so tied down  by  the negatives or desires to know the future but God is often reminding us to look at the simpleness. And on top of the 2 free blizzards I was blessed my friend drove from  UC to come see me.
 This is definitely a  God thing and it shows He knows the longings of our heart. Especially in the moments where we are home sick for a community. And really this has become a domino effect because God has brought letters, and visits as well. This is a God moment for sure because  I could of  not had any connection but God always seems to find a way fill the longings but  He always leaves longing for more because even though I've been blessed in such way there are not moments I don't just wish to be there at UC again with this sweet community.
And  it is especially in these moments that I have to realize that perhaps I didn't get to see or be where I wanted at the time but I did get a gift such as these small moments. So perhaps your like me and you just need that boost. So with this in mind, where has God shown you kindness?



No comments:

Post a Comment