Sunday, March 17, 2013

Your Perfect

 The past few days I've had a lot down time to write more on my blog but if there was a blog I would really want to share is this one. This video is called (Your Perfect) by this guy named Trent. It is well worth the watch.

And it was very much a God thing when I stumbled across it because Trent was sharing the same message that many of my friends have shared with me. This has especially hit me as I've examined my time and where I spend it. I've quickly discovered that I will open up and then shut down because of my fear of rejection. Or I think what I have to say isn't of any importance. I don't know about you but insecurity is my weak spot and my pride.
It's a place I tend to cover up because I don't want to let others inside my world. However, I live there often trapped because I fear that  I'll be judged but I think I can let Trent take it from here because what he says is so true but often hard to believe. I hope it will speak to you my friend as it did to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment