Monday, March 18, 2013

Turn Up The Music

 Yesterday, I visited someone who is very dear to me. She wasn't there but the memories we're. I know this doesn't make sense that I visited but she wasn't there  but  let me further our conversation. This person was my grandma. My grandma was a special person in my life and still is. I miss her everyday but there are things I learned from her life even in the mess.  One thing that comes to my mind is often how my grandma would give me a $20.00 before I went back to campus and she would tell me to enjoy life.  I miss those moments a lot. It was never about the money but the fact she loved me. There may have been moments I even thought she was over protective or didn't understand but there we're things God taught me through her life.  I also thought after hearing this song that I'm about to share describes her. Especially because you may think those small moments don't matter but they do. And you  may get tired at times but don't forget to love while you can and to take in the blessings even when life is hard.




No comments:

Post a Comment