Friday, March 15, 2013

Adoption is Beautiful

 I am delighted to share with you my beautiful friend Benjamin David Atwood!  I know a while back I posted a blog about coming to support the Atwood's but now this little boy that has been long awaited is finally here! I don't believe I could cover his story as well or take any credit ; therefore I will let my good friends Magan & Dave take it from here. Their blog is:



  • http://atwoodadoptionjourney.blogspot.com/

Also just so you can capture the beauty of this little boy here is a photo :) This one is my fave because whenever you look at him; it's like he's smiling back!   I  hope you will be blessed by his story & journey!  At the same time I couldn't pass up not sharing my handsome little friend! Also I believe just by looking at Ben you have to be reminded God doesn't forsake!  This is a beautiful picture as well God doesn't forget our desires. It might not look how we imagined but it's perfect!


No comments:

Post a Comment