Saturday, March 2, 2013

Broken But Beloved

 I've also wanted to write this one  as well. Just this past couple months in Jan. I attended a conference called Passion. At Passion we we're given candles to represent the 27 Million. Well I had been carrying mine in my purse and now it has become broken. However, looking at it today I was reminded  that just like the 27 Million we're all broken.  The candle may be broken but it still has potential. About the only thing one could do is melt the wax but it made me think that  if  we're willing to be open about our brokenness then think about how it could melt into someone else's  And this could be the opportunity for someone else to know they are not alone.

And truth of the matter or the conclusion I've been learning this week is that we we're never promised life without adversity. I just think we  would like to imagine it at times but it is these moments I am learning that  this shows true colors of faith. Also another thought that has challenged me is do  I spend most of  my time talking about these moments or praying about them. That's a whole other story but I hope when you look at this candle you'll know your not alone.

 Not sure if you can tell lol but here is the candle :)

2 comments: