Saturday, April 6, 2013

_________(___________)________- The Doctor Will See You Now

 The past couple of weeks after exiting college has felt like I have been sitting in the waiting chair but this week the Father started showing me that waiting is the preparation that build's our character. The events in our lives are like training wheels and it's the choice / attitude that we choose that makes all the difference. Even today as I was speaking to my friend Naomi, she said to me, " I know this week is going to be good." It really touched my heart because she was recently in a car accident  last  Fall. As I heard her say those words, I thought, " Wow!" how humbled am I.   Especially  as I watch her in the wait for healing !  I have to think God knew what He was doing! I don't wish  this harm happen to her but  she has shown me  life is really attitude based.

It made me  rethink my attitude  as I await for God's next steps. I can dwell in the life changes I want or make the most of it. This even includes relationships in my family. I could complain about the things I don't agree with or I could carry a cheerful heart as God works in my character. And the funny part is I thought this blog would be more about waiting but it seems God is using this to show me how attitudes are so life based, if my wording makes any sense  (LOL) So perhaps as you & I examine our hearts, will check our attitudes.
This week has even shown me that if we're not careful that are attitudes can become road blocks.  I have realized even more this so in my own heart because everyday we have a choice and I just think  my friend 's wisdom may be help to us all. Perhaps, this can be a challenge to us to say, "I know it's going to be a good day." And perhaps this small insight will be a wake up call especially in the many seasons we may face or are facing that don't always seem clear but most of all to be constant.  With all this said, " Hows your heart?"

No comments:

Post a Comment