Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Step It Up

Reflective Thought For Today? " If you can't let God do the reshaping while your single, what makes you think it will be different when your married?" " If you can't get into habits such as the simple task of cleaning, how can you take care of any one else?" * Side note I'm not just talking about the house but taking care of yourself as well.* Perhaps that sounds a little harsh but these we're the things that started to register in my mind as I was cleaning the kitchen.
God was using something so small as a house hold chore to show me the shaping really does start now. The habits you desire for your family to have one day or a future spouse must start with you. You can't expect any expectations out someone , if your not being the expectation. I don't know about you but that's a wake up call for me. I know that it can get even discouraging as a single person sometimes; however what if we took advantage of the preparation rather it is to be married one day or for our life to take a path of another capacity.
The truth is our stories start now and in order for the story to have some climaxes, we have to be ready for the change and put good habbits into practice now! I'm not saying will ever be perfect but it's willingness to grow that makes the mark. This was just a brief thought today but I hope what this says to us is that our potential starts now and it's up to us to step into the potters hand and be willing to accept we are more ! That is why  what we  invest into our lives matterss!

No comments:

Post a Comment