Monday, April 29, 2013

To The Transitioners

 I'm not sure where to begin because it seems like life has been transitioning so fast after college.  It seems like once I exited the portals of college into a new chapter that life just flashed before my eyes. (LoL)  This season has brought many mixed emotions but the Father has been teaching me that how I spend my time shows how I value life. I have to say just from being a previous graduate in December that I really struggled. I was ready for the break because I felt burn out but I wasn't ready to say good bye.
 And so I think if I could pass on wisdom about transitions this is what I would say :


  •  Be present to every emotion
  •   Trust that the " Yes " is greater, even when you can't see the unknown
  •  Take the opportunity  to speak into every life God lets you encouraging
  •  Don't focus so much on the One Days. Live the One Days
 At the same time God's been teaching run with your eye's wide open.  Be the yes in every opportunity while your waiting for the next turn.  If you focus on the  those moments then you'll be glad you did.  And  remember that the impact doesn't depend on your degree. The impact  comes from being the investor. This is where it starts!
By no means is easy to remain focused  on such matters but if you will take the steps to be teachable and allow God to help you embrace  the learning moments then you will  do well my friends! It's never about our perfection. It is about the One perfecting us! So,  when your trying to process remember that God is the processor and He will process you to next steps!

No comments:

Post a Comment