Sunday, April 29, 2012

Renewed

   The humor of God is one to experience.  He is like a jack in the box and you never know what He's going to pop out at you! This is the  relationship I discovered because this week  I remember just finding myself like a shrunk down child just crying in tears. Of course she has been out for a couple of weeks. I found her especially this week sitting at the foot washing on her campus. This girl didn't feel worthy nor was she going to move. However because God is God! He walked her through preparation! He  was waiting for her to face the walls. In order that she would approach the battle as Esther did! He also brought in her other sister to show her this path! This sister I'm talking about is Magan and of course in my earlier blogs I've called her my Spiritual Mama! She is that too! Because Magan  could see the light I was able to be guided back into the light! That's just how Jesus is! He can see everything and so  He has hope to know will make it! I'm not saying Magan is God  but God knew just what I needed! Though she wasn't the one washing my feet this weekend! At one point she washed my hands and latter on I met another sister who washed my feet! This is the true gospel! I realize there's no full details in this but this weekend I experienced  prepartion as if I was Esther and my heart was renewed in the Gospel!  With this I am renewed & hopeful!

No comments:

Post a Comment