Saturday, April 7, 2012

Stamped With Mercy & Grace

 My life has never been certain or understandable for that matter other then that there must be a lot of grace & mercy!  However, I think most of us would agree that's life! These past two days off from the College world has been so impactful from the emotions of I don't know rather to rejoice or cry! I can on the other hand  know that My Father is there! It's not that He has ever went away but He's been waiting for me to see that I don't need to have a million retreats, books or people to tell me about Him! He's been speaking about Himself from the beginning! He even wrote about Himself in His Word!
And yet, the funny part is it's easy to go around asking others about Jesus but He's telling us straight forward in the very source the Bible! I'm not saying it's bad to ask but  it's easy to forget that  there is no other way to understand Jesus then the one who understands Himself!
The same way with people. You and I could go around asking questions about people but the only way to really know someone is to spend time with them! That's what God's been teaching me lately! I'm beginning to learn that my desires are not by accident. They are not meant to shame us! The desires were created within us!  However, I want to state I'm not talking about the sinful nature! I'm talking about the wholesome good ones that were planted!
Yes, we were born into sin but our Father wants to give us  life! This is the truth I needed so desperately spoken into my life!  For a while and even today as mentioned in my blogs I've been letting negativity in my life. And this is very  hypocritical of me because if I'm saying My God is good; I must believe He  made and is making good things in me!
It's true I'm not good on my own but the matter is you don't die for something unless you think there is worth! And you don't spend time with them either if you don't think something is worth it! That's something My Father has been showing me through  Spiritual Mama Magan! I think it's easy sometimes to look ourselves hating  to even spend time with ourselves. Therefore we come to the conclusion that no one wants to spend time with us but that's a lie from Hell! I'm not saying I've mastered all this but I'm becoming aware  that life really does matter! It's not just a saying but it's truth!  And it's the truth many of us need! I don't know where you  are in life but this is my life story and if God can use it! Then I'm willing because I don't own any thing! Thank You for coming along with me! Fly with Christ!

No comments:

Post a Comment