Thursday, April 5, 2012

To Know The Great Teacher Is To Be Willing To Be Open

 This season has been one of my most heaviest! I've had to open myself up for some healing that's been desperately needed! And one thing the Father's been teaching me especially this week; that the hunger of the heart is not ignored but what good is it if we depend on the world to teach us. I'm not saying God can't teach us through His creation but it's easy to forget who is the Greatest Teacher of them all! These past few weeks have been wonderful along with hard  in many ways but it took God to send my beautiful sister Kathleen to remind me that I don't need a retreat or a certain group to experience God!
I need His word! So, it's caused me to make some hard choices but it's the healthiest ones I know to make! All, I know is my God must really love me because He keeps reaching His hand out rather it's His word or an encouragement! It's been hard to receive it though but I've needed to picked back up. I've let my emotions rob me for so long! I even hid them because I felt shame. However, I'm learning piece by piece to walk again! 
 So, maybe my stories not the way I would write it. On the  other, hand I'm learning and   so maybe a lot of pain will come with this one but I praise my God because I don't want to be robbed any more!  So, if you have hugged me, said I love you or  just listened. It's meant the world to me! Even , if I've not been as receptive! My heart can't forget and won't! Love you my sweet friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment