Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Wet Feet & Grace of A Stranger

  If you were to have an over view of my life. I would tell you God must have stamped " Grace & Mercy on my forehead. I really don't know why after how many times I've questioned but He keeps loving me! He loves me even when I choose the hard way! Don't ask me why because I have yet to figure this one out but I coming to realize in my life I can be that rebel bride! However, today as I just kept walking this week God kept putting His hand out there. From the moment of my 1:00 P.M class on Monday till today!  I'm finding the more I ask the more I'm able to see God must really love me; especially today!
It was pouring rain and I was soaked. I had chosen to take the stubborn way instead of waiting for the rain to stop but the Lord put a lady in my path. She gave me a ride to my dorm. I'm not about riding with strangers ( hear me out) but  I believe the Lord sent her! I could have been stuck in a worst situation but God's grace kept protecting me!
This is just one section of His grace that I've seen but this one really stands out to me because even in a Spiritual sense, there are times we think were bold enough to handle are mess but  really we need  God to stick His  hand out in the storm!  Therefore, I've come to note again I really must be special to Him because He keeps chasing me! It's  hard one to believe but some how it all works that out! This is the heart of grace, things we dont' deserve!

No comments:

Post a Comment