Sunday, April 1, 2012

Follow Up LTC ( Beauty, Grace , Warts & All)

 Sometimes the Father will let us cry our anger till our frustration tires us out. Sometimes it means being a child where you hide in the corner because your too ashamed or your pride has muted you from speaking. Sometimes the Father will mute us so that we may see His beauty! He will send a friend to tell you are beautiful, a hug, a gift or maybe just a smile!
And even if His child thinks they have to fight it on their own. He'll still stand there with His grace! This is the grace of God I experienced this weekend at my  Leadership conference! And this is the grace I hope to experience along with to give even more this summer as I serve on the 1:8 team!  I'm not particularly sure what all this will mean  or that I even know my role on the team but  the Father knows!  He knows it so much because He kept showing me if He was looking for perfect people to show His grace, then there would be no purpose to   what Grace really means! We wouldn't even need grace! However, that's the beauty of the cross warts & all!  He will not fail to chase ever you ! And He will not stop smiling at you because He knows out of all the mess inside the heart there is more! He showed me that today with my friend Jill which is what I think I'll close with because I think it really does paint the picture of how our frustration will eventually take us down but when we wake up out of it, He's there! That's what I saw when I was sleeping in the car because I knew there was no way for me to express but some how when I saw Jill after the long ride back from campus! I knew that's how Jesus is! He understands the heaviness and will wait till we  see that He's there in full grace! Be blessed my sisters & brothers =)

No comments:

Post a Comment