Monday, April 23, 2012

Battle Cry For Womenhood

This is a call to all you ladies who are crying out! This is not a feminist attack to carry a message of " I am women hear me roar." It is simply the message restoration! I know that I am not the only women out there who is struggling with this. I know that this is a daily attack of our enemy which is why I am taking the stand! As precious jewels, we can't let the crud of the earth swallow us whole! It is why I'm writing because I know if my hearts bleeding someone esles is! However, some how we convince our selves that those " Little Ms. Sunshine's" have it together. In fact were our greatest convincers! All Satan has to do is feed us a lie and watch it thread through our lives!  Beth Moore even stated it this way, " If you're thinking really attractive women don't have this issue, you are out of your darling little mind. If you happen to be thinking that average looks are a problem, they are not. An injured soul is the problem"
 This one really swung home with me! I'm telling you it has been daily climb to remind myself that I am God's living child! I do not wake up every morning telling myself ,"I love you and you look so beautiful." Half of the time I'm looking thinking, " God are you sure you used the right clay and I'm not her any more." I'm talking about my past because no matter how much I try to reflect I still see that nagging image of a girl  proclaiming , " Don't leave, don't leave." Do you know which one I'm talking about ? I mean can you put that image of  her in your mind! In fact it maybe when you think of her you think of the image of when you were a  little girl and someone had to leave but you clung to life! Have you met her? I sure have! I meet her physically and mentally in my mind!
I'm telling you  it is like someone playing pin ball inside my head with everything shifting around!  I don't know your story at all girl but I do know that it just takes one to speak up!
I don't know that it gets any simpler but as I write this today I was just want to encourage us both that were His child! Were His child even when we don't claim it because God still loves us and calls us beautiful! Psalm 45:10-11 says it all and I do hope this will find us with encouragement that were not done! It's just part of the battle!

No comments:

Post a Comment