Sunday, April 15, 2012

Age Before Beauty ( Myth)

 " Age before beauty", sound familiar? I'm sure we have all interpreted that one in many ways but  in one aspect of a literal term, age shouldn't matter. Beauty isn't just in the young but the old as well!  Today, was a fresh reminder of that as I sat with some  precious friends listening to the Nursing home residents sing. It was beautiful and a reminder how joy is so important in life! Some times its easy to fail to accept the joy because  our minds are dwell in the circumstances that seem unjust. However,  wouldn't one think it's unjust for someone to have to sit  in  a Nursing home perhaps dealing with :
* Being disabled
*  No, family members visiting
I'm not saying that's always the case but think about it, for those of  us who have our family and are able to move around. Sometimes our minds forget how blessed we are even just for the little things. I know my heart was caught with that today ; especially when one lady said, "God will warm your heart up", it was something like that but she had such a clear true point!
Sometimes life is difficult; however it's the outlook that changes everything ! Very blessed today and also just  glad I got spend time with my blessed sisters!

No comments:

Post a Comment