Thursday, May 3, 2012

Packing & Unpacking for the Greater Journey

 It's hard to register all the changes that have came this semester!  It has been a season of pain but also beauty! I have learned more then ever that I am not God and I'm out of control! This one seems so simple but sometimes we put on our God shoes without even realizing it. Our human hearts fail to register this at times. At the same time in this season  it feels like it's actually the first time I can call myself a  "Woman". I know in our culture they say at age 18 your an adult  but for me it still felt like the awkward stage of  being a little girl to reality of it's a new discovery in where I am really studying who I am.
 This has also just been a refreshing moment of realizing the gospel is for me! I know we say it alot but it's so easy to let our walls tell us that were not worthy. I would have to say that it wasn't till this semester particular that I really started taking it to heart that I am loved especially with  some of precious friends who know who they are! The moments that have hit me the most has been:
quality time, prayers, being called a lady and having a dear friend of mine write a list of truths that she journeyed over with me this year!
I would say out of those two moments being called a lady along with list of truths that a friend was willing to journey with me has meant the most!  I feel so blessed as if I have stood taller then ever before but of course this is just the beginning. I don't know that I could cover all my emotions right now but  I feel like the idea that I can  claim the title " Woman" is a  start!

No comments:

Post a Comment