Monday, May 7, 2012

My Life Is Like A Pop Up Book

 My life is like a pop up book. You never know what characters will come along. Though I have learned to appreciate each one of them. Along with life is not a fairytale. I'm sure many of us can think of things we wish could change in our families, friends or perhaps are everyday acquaintances. However, just like the antagonist the protagonist must be appreciated too. I know it sounds weird to appreciate the things may bring harm to us but sometimes the things that inflict us make us stronger. If I never had my broken heart before college I may have never seen the woman I could become. I would have never seen the other people that God wanted to bring along to my life! This also includes the climax's of my life! If I could see behind them I would have never seen the love behind Cumberland's!
Things have not always went my way but they have taught me something! I don't think at age 5 this is what I wished for  in my life but it's the ride that's made me realize I am tall, an adventurer , and independent! And there may be days I struggle to see this but those are the days I will take my most pride in because it's taught me persevarance! At the same time one can't forget the readers! I think of the readers being outside watching the story come alive! Those people would represent the ones who can see the logical! They are the cheerleaders because every reader wants to turn the page because they know there is more! There are numerous people in my life I could name but  I think what I'll hold more is the times we have spent together! I have learned in my 4 years of UC that one must be a sponge because there  are always new things to learn! Of course I still have internship to go! I am not sure where it will lead but that's what makes a story great because the mystery keeps the traveler and the readers in suspense! It also reminds the traveler because they don't know that they are in the best hands which is the Fathers! I am 23 now and I'm excited to see whats ahead! Oh the journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment