Thursday, May 24, 2012

You Will only Blume More

 These past  couple of weeks especially I have felt like Satan was using my mind as a yo-yo.  It was particularly challenging because I became homesick missing the community on my campus. The time I had at home seem strange to not feel like there was someone down the hall or someone at your door. For those of us who have lived the college life. You know what I mean. I have to admit the changes in my world has been definitely more of the unexpectation. I could definitely relate to Job. I may have never taken the degree He has but I have felt like things we're stripped.
My grandmother had passed away  in December, my sister had decided she's getting married soon and my closest friends have moved to various parts. I have to say this season took me by surprise. However, the Father kept pressing in with me! He used some of my precious friends to remind me of Romans 8, text and even a phone call.
I know He didn't have to but  I know He saw me with my head down. However, He kept talking to me! Especially today He took me to  Isaiah 41:8-10. He told me how He never rejected me! He also  told me that nothing was too big to clear up. I think often how I've pictured my life  in this season was Jesus was climbing up the thorns of a flower with me. He was there at the other end pressing in so that I may blume more!  I know this won't be the last but I know as a wise friend me reminded me, " Hope produces character."

No comments:

Post a Comment