Wednesday, May 16, 2012

All I Want Is You

 Cold feet hit the soft lush grass
Heart breaths in the  as the breeze kisses the face
Suddenly a trickle or two comes
My heart sinks for something has touched me

My eyes began to circle where is this from but suddenly I am touched by a  man.
He says to me you are beautiful
He says to me  what are you doing?

I respond standing tripping up over desires of which ones to cut out
He says let me see them
I respond ok
He looks at them with soft eyes
 Then responds what were you going to do with them?
I respond I don't know. I don't know where my heart is.
He responds it's simple
I gave you these desires

You are not bound to one or the other
 Think of your life as a canvas full of color
Explore them as you wish
These are gifts
Don't throw them away

I respond  with silence
He responds with  all I want is You.
I say this sounds too simple
It is
Accept it.




No comments:

Post a Comment