Thursday, February 14, 2013

Oh How He Love's

Lately I have been doing a lot of blogging about knowing how much the Father loves us but today I was reminded how much He loves me. I'm going to be honest my heart was  a little every where for V-Day but in the mist of my planned mind God was in the middle of something greater. He reminded me today that sometimes we share  with others how much they are loved but He also wants us to know it for ourselves and not just share it.
I feel like that's what the Father was reminding me today that yes we're called to love but stop and just be. I was reminded of that with a simple cup of coffee with my grandpa today. I treasure our friendship because he always soaks in the moment. And I know God put him there to remind me of that.
I also received some beautiful letters from some friends and a butterfly bracelet.I can't remember if I actually shared this in any of my other blogs but butterflies are significant to me. They remind me God is making something new and I'm unique to Him. And when I see one it's like God's saying hello or sending one to remind me of  precious friend who came to say hello. So today I not only want to share but I want to celebrate Thanking the Father who send His love to me today!
I know it might not mean a lot to any one but for me writing has always been a way for me to reflect and worship with the Father!
And I hope when others read my blog that they will be reminded that our life is one big book and because of the Father we get to share community! So with this I am blessed!






No comments:

Post a Comment