Monday, January 9, 2012

Youthful Glimpse's

 Red stained cherry lip gloss pasted across my lips
as an unfamiliar explosion is on my face
 as if my life was not awkward enough
 I do not know what any thing means but I walk up in down the halls trying to understand and yet I can barely understand myself

Boys and girls holding hands, say what?
 I say oh no what's this territory
 Above my head I read Middle school
 What does that mean? What am I in the middle of?
Let alone I'm trying to understand my body functions
from my mind to the tip of my heart

Some one get a jar because I can't contain my emotions.
What happen to the day where I only had to worry about coloring in the lines.
No one, told me about the foreign land set ahead
Any one have a road map or a Manuel?
I am lost

I say oh no what will  I do
And  yet in the mist I keep walking
till I reach a higher ground called high school.
 Again a voice whispers what am I doing here?
20 billion voices asking me what I want to do

Yet, let alone I'm just trying to survive high school.
 This isn't the world I imagined but it's the world that shaped me
It's the one where I learned that I was not created by accident
It's the one that connected the word and Creator to my heart
It is the one I come to  because no matter the expectation
The only expectation is that  My Lord gets all the glory
This is the Word I come to and it is the one I cling to.
That is My King  whom I call Dad, and this is how I function to even breath!

No comments:

Post a Comment