Monday, January 9, 2012

Who Has the Glue stick in Your Life?

 Imagine with me your this child. Your in a room and you see the glue! Your curious mind decides what are the possibilities. Then you pick it up pasting it everywhere you can possibly get your hands on! That child is me in a nut shell. I'm quick to past everything and everywhere I think it should go. However, often if your like me it's not till that parent like figure steps into to show you how it should go! I don't know about you but I do it alot. This one especially when I don't understand! I think I even do this one when I think I should make some sort of statement but the truth is God wants you & I to rest in His peace!
This one is not easy at all but it's important to wait! If we dont' wait then it's hard to listen! I find this one also to be apart of  me because I'm quick to act like I know what I'm doing but  often God is just wanting me to grasp instruction. That's one I fail often to do again!  And so  when we think about all this in context. I believe there are two real questions:

  •  Where do I paste my life?
  •  Do I  wait or do I spew it out because it sounds good?
 These two are so important because sometimes we're quick to broadcast everything in our lives rather it's Twitter, Facebook or perhaps a note. I'm not saying that those things can't touch someone but I know for me I've had to do self check. How much do I share with God compared to the world? I can't tell you how much this one slaps me in the face because there I am with the paste and God's saying I need you to come be so that I can tell you further steps. I don't know where you are but perhaps your like me and you need to hand the glue stick over  and watch as God dabs a little piece at a time into your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment