Wednesday, December 28, 2011

You Don't Need No Covergirl Girl

 If I have to try to impress you then I'm not your girl. You see I spent my time spinning webs that only caused damage to the eyes of my heart. I've tried to be something that I'm not because I thought  what will they think of me. No, I'm not always politically correct but I serve a God who is always correct. I don't need no mask with Him because He is my mask. He is the heart I desire to wear on my sleeve. He is the one who calls me beautiful! He has never asked me to be a  girl who has it together because He has it together!  You see I don't have to wait in line because I'm in the line!
The line of a King who has forgiven me! He  loves me for who I am!  He loves me with my crazy frizzed hair! I am His girl and nobody can tell me different! I know the lies that they tell us girls but listen to me close and clear! If you want to walk straight then be straight up with Him! For He was straight up with you! He told you He loves you! He's not like the guy your waiting to give you the 3 little words! He has given you the 3 letter words from the time He created you! He has known you since you kicked  in your mother's womb! He has known you on the day you could not figure out that weird explosion on your face called a zit! He is the cream to your imperfections and blemishes! No need to use that Clearasil face wash because He is the clarity that you need from you feet to head up girl! He got  you covered! You don't need no cover girl! You are the Cover girl! The girl He has desigened to use for His glory and no one else! So don't be trippin girl  be head  up and walk like you have some pride in your stride because You are beautiful ! He loves you no matter what! And you can come to Him just as you are! Come and be where beauty always existed and was never temporary because with Him you are Someone!

No comments:

Post a Comment