Sunday, December 25, 2011

Yorokobi ( Joy)

   Today I would like to introduce you to my friend Naomi Yasuda! Naomi is from Tokyo , Japan! She is very dear to my heart and this Christmas  I learned the word for Joy means  Yorokobi! This word is so simple but has a lot of meaning! In my friendship I've been reminded of this one a lot! I have learned rather our words be few or many that  there is still Joy! Sometimes I find that I don't really have to say any thing because we have an understanding! This means no matter how we display our emotion we have an understanding we can  be real with one another!  And some times as humans we forget this one but  I've learned also that in the simplicity that Joy can speak for itself.
Joy is not always shown in smiles. Sometimes Joy is spoken in the silence of the hearts! And I realize this may seem strange but  I believe sometimes  we forget this one  because maybe we can't see it visibly.However, we can't always see what someone is thinking because there is only One who can see the heart!   This One teaches us many things about Joy! He teaches us sometimes Joy is sitting in silence or sitting, tears, anger and laughing at talking animals! That is my friendship with Naomi! We don't always  say everything we're thinking but I believe that God gives us special friendships like this to remember there is things like Joy! So , today as  I find myself realizing  as God prepares me for the summer and up coming semester that sometime it's just sitting and being is what's needed most! It's much bigger then saying I love you a thousand times! Therefore with encouragement I  hope to remind you of of Yorokobi! (Joy)


No comments:

Post a Comment