Sunday, December 30, 2012

A Heart to Heart Check Up

Today  I kept thinking I haven't blogged in a while and I thought what could I share. I thought I could write an update on life but then a rock just dropped on my head. The question of:

" How much time do I spend updating my statuses or  sharing my opinion in comparison of telling God whats on my heart?"

Talk about a burn! I found here lately that sometimes I spend so much time writing wanting to share but failing to share  with the One who has called me into a relationship with Him. I'm not saying one shouldn't share but there are appropriate times to share.

In that's even a question, I have asked " When & how should I share?" And  really it's more simple then I have noted. In fact it's simple. Start with sharing with the One who is with you 24/7.   It should seem like that would be simple as I mentioned but if your any thing like me that thought can tend to slip at times, especially because I tend to be a face to face person. However, I think that this present  a wall for me because I often fail to see I'm always face to face with God.
It may not be  a physical person like it was when He was sent in human form  on this earth but  if he made everything, then wouldn't it mean that His face is every where?

I'm telling you the rocks keep dropping. And perhaps this memo is for me  but  I  know for me it has been a journey since my Freshmen year of college but now  I am learning to  strain out my thoughts before they are blurted out and realizing  that there is always someone to talk to but when do I allow Him to be heart to heart with me. Still in process of this thought but  it definitely the current lesson.

No comments:

Post a Comment